Photos may include other items sold separately.
Quick-Release Mounting Kit
1425 Holland Road
Maumee OH 43537
Quick-Release Functionality with Convenient Adapters
- Robust and compact modular mounting system
- Adjustable mounting clamp with quick-release coupler
- Durable ⅜”-16 straight mount and ball-head adapters
- Threaded ⅜”-16 female to ¼”-20 male adapter
- Quickly swap adapters without additional tools or knobs
- Durable metal construction secures up to 8 lbs.
- Compatible with Westcott Flex Cine Dimmer, Cine Frames, Ice Light, and more
- Secure mounts used with tablets, action cameras, and more
Robust, Durable, and Modular Mounting System
The Quick-Release Mounting Clamp is perfect for professional photographers and videographers looking for a durable, yet lightweight grip for their gear. This system includes a 2" metal clamp with two sets of heavy-duty grip pads capable of securing gear up to 8 pounds. It’s quick-release will lock in place the included straight adapter and ball-head adapter. These adapters feature 3/8"-16 threads and can be fitted with the included 1/4"-20 adapter piece.
Secure Lights, Tablets, Action Cameras, and More
For simple, quick, and compact mounting, look no further than the Quick-Release Mounting Kit. This versatile mounting kit secures items with a 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 mounting thread, including a variety of Westcott lighting gear, tablets, and action cameras. This kit is a premier mounting solution for Flex Cine Frames, Flex Cine Dimmers, the Ice Light and Ice Light 2, and more.
In The Box:
- 1 × Quick-Release Clamp with 3/8" Straight Adapter
- 1 × Quick-Release 3/8" Ball Head Adapter (QR-A)
- 1 × Quick Release 3/8" Female to 1/4" Male Adapter
- Max Load Weight
- 8.0 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- Thread Size
- 3/8" #16, 1/4" #20
- Clamp Opening
- 1 in. product.metafields.mounting.jaw_opening | times: 2.54 | round: 1 }} cm)
- Product Dimensions
- 8.3 × 3.3 × 1.3 in. (21.0 × 8.3 × 3.2 cm)
- Item Weight
- 1.1 lbs. (0.5 kg)
- Patent #
- US D801,315 S, US D714,267 S
- Care Instructions
Still have questions? We're here to provide you with exceptional support before, during, and after a purchase. Whether you need help choosing the right gear for your job or have technical questions, please reach out to us! We’re available from M-F 9am-5pm ET.
- Chat with us using the button in the bottom corner
- Call us at 419-243-7311
- Visit our Contact page