Photos may include other items sold separately.
Eyelighter 3 (Silver, White, and Sunlight Fabric)
1425 Holland Road
Maumee OH 43537
Stunning Clamshell Lighting with a Single Light
- The original curved reflector was redesigned for a faster setup
- Large, tiltable clamshell-style lighting tool for portraits and headshots
- Create stunning beauty lighting with a seamless curved catchlight
- Includes reflective silver, white, and sunlight fabrics
- Silver surface reflects a specular light with high-contrast
- White surface reflects soft, natural tones
- Sunlight surface reflects warm undertones and a glowy look
- Easily change fabrics using a hook-and-loop fastener
- Secure quick-lock framework for fast and easy assembly
- Base with a locking tilter adds versatility and greater lighting control
- Durable construction with aluminum frame
- Includes padded travel case for storage
Note: Light stand not included.
In The Box:
- 1 × Eyelighter 3 Frame w/ Locking Tilter
- 1 × Eyelighter 3 Silver/Black Fabric
- 1 × Eyelighter 3 - 2-in-1 White/Sunlight Fabric
- Reflective Surface(s)
- Silver/Black, Sunlight/White
- Case Included
- Product Dimensions
- 54.5 × 24.8 × 21.2 in. (138.4 × 63.0 × 53.8 cm)
- Item Weight
- 6.1 lbs. (2.8 kg)
- Care Instructions
Still have questions? We're here to provide you with exceptional support before, during, and after a purchase. Whether you need help choosing the right gear for your job or have technical questions, please reach out to us! We’re available from M-F 9am-5pm ET.
- Chat with us using the button in the bottom corner
- Call us at 419-243-7311
- Visit our Contact page
Stunning Portrait Lighting with a Seamless Curved Catchlight
The Eyelighter 3 allows you to achieve beautiful clamshell lighting with a single light source. But it doesn’t stop there. Its arc-shaped design matches the natural curvature of the human eye, resulting in seamless catchlight without unflattering shapes or gaps. The sparkle is real.
The Original Curved Reflector Redesigned for a 2-Minute Setup
The Eyelighter 3’s framework features a secure quick-lock system with an easy push-and-release button for fast assembly and teardown. Tension rods pull the reflective fabric taut to maximize the light cast.
The most popular Eyelighter fabric due to the very distinct look it gives. Creates a very specular light. Fills in almost all of the shadows under the chin and nose. Produces a very defined highlight in the eyes.
Produces a soft, subtle fill. Retains some shadows under the chin and nose to help add dimension to your subject's face. The highlight in the eye is less dramatic and more natural-looking.
Creates a very specular light with slightly warmer tones. A mix of both a gold and silver material gives a warm, glowy look to skin tones and the catchlight.
Meet Larry Peters, Portrait Photographer & Eyelighter Inventor
After opening his first family-operated photography studio in 1974, Ohio-based photographer Larry Peters became a leading professional in the senior portrait industry. Larry sought to perfect the art of portrait lighting by designing the patented Eyelighter.
Larry shared his knowledge in workshops and seminars throughout his career, leading to high exposure and demand for his unique reflector. After years of building the product in his garage, Larry partnered with us in 2014. Together we perfected the Eyelighter and made it readily available for photographers around the world.
Durable & Lightweight Components
At 6.8 lbs.(3.1 kg), the Eyelighter 3’s strong aluminum frame provides durability without the weight. The curved reflector measures 54.5 x 24.8 x 21.2 in. (138.4 x 63 x 53.8 cm) fully assembled. It collapses to 33 in. (85 cm) for storage in the included padded carry case.