Photos may include other items sold separately.
Flex Cine Dimmer
1425 Holland Road
Maumee OH 43537
Next Gen Flexible LED Controller
- Control any Flex Cine Bi-Color or Daylight Mat up to 100W
- Compatible with original Flex 1x1’ and 1x2’ Mats using a legacy adapter
- Adjust intensity and color temperature between 2800-6000K
- Intuitive local controls with digital display
- Includes AC power adapter and removable shoulder strap
- Compatible with most 14.4V to 26V V-Mount batteries
- Ability to store 4 custom presets when using Flex Bi-Color Mats
Durable Lightweight Aluminum Enclosure
This compact flexible LED dimmer is constructed with a heavy-duty, lightweight aluminum enclosure for secure use and travel. It can be mounted to a stand via the built-in 1/4"-20 thread or hung with the removable d-ring shoulder strap.
Intuitive Light Controls
The Flex Cine Dimmer offers on-board controls for adjusting light intensity from 0-100% output. When paired with flexible bi-color LED mats, the dimmer adjusts color temperature from 2800-6000K and offers 4 convenient customizable presets.
AC/DC, V-Mount, and D-Tap Power Options
This dimmer can be powered with the included in-line AC Adapter, Flex Cine Wireless DMX Dimmer AC Adapter, 14.4-26V V-mount battery, or D-Tap battery via D-Tap to D-Tap cable.
Smart Firmware Detects Attached Mat
Mat Sensing Technology detects which Flex LED mat is connected to the dimmer, specifies the required voltage, and customizes the available dimmer controls. A built-in USB-C port allows for future firmware updates.
In The Box:
- 1 × Flex Cine Dimmer
- 1 × Flex Power Adapter
- 1 × Westcott Power Cord
- Input Power
- DC 14.4-26V
- DMX Capable
- Battery Type
- 14.4/14.8V & 26V V-Mount Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Mount
- V-Mount, D-Tap
- Operating Temp.
- 14-113°F (-10-45℃)
- Power Type
- Product Dimensions
- 7.3 × 3.7 × 2.5 in. (18.5 × 9.3 × 6.4 cm)
- Packed/Folded Size
- 14.0 × 10.0 × 3.3 in. (35.6 × 25.4 × 8.4 cm)
- Item Weight
- 1.7 lbs. (0.8 kg)
Still have questions? We're here to provide you with exceptional support before, during, and after a purchase. Whether you need help choosing the right gear for your job or have technical questions, please reach out to us! We’re available from M-F 9am-5pm ET.
- Chat with us using the button in the bottom corner
- Call us at 419-243-7311
- Visit our Contact page