Photos may include other items sold separately.
M6 Multi-Mount Tripod Plate
1425 Holland Road
Maumee OH 43537
Tripods Aren’t Just for Cameras Anymore
- Patent-pending tripod plate allows users to convert a traditional tripod into a light stand
- Mounts to most RC2 and most Arca-type tripod head quick-release receivers
- Utilizes the independent adjustability of a tripod’s legs that provide stability on uneven surfaces, hills, and stairs
- Provides tripod mounting for various types of light heads and audio equipment with a 5/8” receiver or female 1/4”-20 threads
- Strategically placed clip-in mounting points provide safe shoulder carrying capabilities for strobes, speedlights, and audio equipment
- Durable and lightweight design courtesy of the single-piece CNC aluminum construction with slip-resistant pad
Goodbye to Light Stand Balancing Acts
Unsure if a light stand will be the best option out in the field? Imagine achieving precise positioning of lighting and audio equipment with a 5/8” receiver or female 1/4”-20 thread on almost any terrain without the need for a light stand, tilter bracket, or possibly even a weight bag. No more balancing acts when you have the M6.
Easily Mount a Light to Your Camera Strap
Don’t want to break down your lighting equipment on-location to free up an extra hand? Equipped with strategically placed clip-in mounting points, the M6 allows users to attach their equipment to a compatible camera strap for convenient over-the-shoulder transport during location sessions.
Solid Single-Piece CNC Metal Construction
The durable and lightweight design of the M6 is courtesy of its single-piece CNC aluminum construction with a slip-resistant pad. The overall structural integrity of the column and plate provides support for up to 50 lbs of gear, assuring that your equipment will be mounted safe and secure in any environment.
- Max Load Weight
- 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
- Thread Size
- 1/4" #20; 5/8" spigot
- Product Dimensions
- 2.0 × 1.7 × 1.7 in. (5.2 × 4.4 × 4.2 cm)
- Item Weight
- 0.1 lbs. (45.4 g)
- Care Instructions
Still have questions? We're here to provide you with exceptional support before, during, and after a purchase. Whether you need help choosing the right gear for your job or have technical questions, please reach out to us! We’re available from M-F 9am-5pm ET.
- Chat with us using the button in the bottom corner
- Call us at 419-243-7311
- Visit our Contact page