Photos may include other items sold separately.
Mini-Boom Arm & Weight Bag
1425 Holland Road
Maumee OH 43537
Securely Mount and Precisely Position Your Gear
- Compact and lightweight all-in-one boom arm system
- Rugged aluminum boom arm telescopes from 31” to 57”
- Supports up to 11 lbs. at maximum extension
- Designed for overhead lighting, microphone positioning, and extending light stand height
- Pivot mounting system with a textured surface for secure and precise placement
- Ideal for use with mounting off-camera flashes, continuous lights, light modifiers, and microphones
- Variable position spigot receptacle with removable ¼”-20 / ⅜”-16 metal spigot
- Compatible with standard light stands and c-stands
- Includes fillable nylon weight bag and metal weight bag carabiner
- Fits in many travel cases and gear bags
All-in-One Boom Arm Mounting Solution
This all-in-one solution includes everything you need to mount your lights, modifiers, mics, and accessories overhead with a light stand or c-stand. It includes a built-in mounting system with a locking stand receptacle, fillable nylon weight bag, and weight bag hook. This Mini Boom Arm can also be used as a vertical light stand extender for up to 57” of additional height.
Compact and Durable Design
Featuring a durable all-metal design, the Mini Boom Arm is constructed to withstand years of use in any environment. Its pivot mounting system features a textured surface for secure, precise placement of your gear with a 180-degree range, and an easy-adjust positioning handle. At the end of the arm is a variable-position receptacle with a removable and reversible metal spigot for compatibility with virtually any light or adapter (¼”-20 and ⅜”-16).
In The Box:
- 1 × Mini-Boom Arm
- 1 × Caribiner
- 1 × Tilter Bracket
- 1 × Weight Bag
- Max Load Weight
- 11.0 lbs. (5.0 kg)
- Thread Size
- 3/8" #16, 1/4" #20
- Extended Length
- 57.0 in. (144.8 cm)
- Package Qty.
- Product Dimensions
- 31.0 × 4.5 × 4.3 in. (78.7 × 11.4 × 10.8 cm)
- Item Weight
- 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg)
- Care Instructions
Still have questions? We're here to provide you with exceptional support before, during, and after a purchase. Whether you need help choosing the right gear for your job or have technical questions, please reach out to us! We’re available from M-F 9am-5pm ET.
- Chat with us using the button in the bottom corner
- Call us at 419-243-7311
- Visit our Contact page