Photos may include other items sold separately.
X-Drop Wrinkle-Resistant Backdrop - Brown Sugar (5' x 12')
1425 Holland Road
Maumee OH 43537
A Clean Backdrop for Headshots and Portraits
- Creates a smooth and seamless look for high-quality photos and videos
- Perfect for traveling photographers, studios, and video conferencing
- Wrinkle-resistant, washable, and reflection-free backdrop material
- Ideal backdrop size for full-length portraits and product photos
- Built-in metal grommets and pole pocket for hanging
- Lightweight backdrop weighs only 2.2 lbs.
- Pairs perfect with the collapsible 5' x 7' X-Drop Stand (sold separately)
In The Box:
- (1) 5' x 12' Backdrop
- (1) Carry Case
- Backdrop Materials
- Backdrop Washable
- Backdrop Attachment
- Grommets, Pole Pocket
- Backdrop Size
- 5' x 12'
- Color Family
- Storange Case/Bag
- Product Dimensions
- 144.0 × 60.0 × 0.2 in. (365.8 × 152.4 × 0.5 cm)
- Item Weight
- 1.3 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- Care Instructions
Still have questions? We're here to provide you with exceptional support before, during, and after a purchase. Whether you need help choosing the right gear for your job or have technical questions, please reach out to us! We’re available from M-F 9am-5pm ET.
- Chat with us using the button in the bottom corner
- Call us at 419-243-7311
- Visit our Contact page
Clean Backdrop for Portraits and Videos
This solid color backdrop is perfect for portraits, video interviews, and content creators that need fast scene changes on the fly.
Say Goodbye to High-Maintenance Backdrops
Wrinkle-resistant backdrops are easy to use, machine-washable, and reflection-free. They're made of 100% polyester material that can be folded away and transported to your next shooting location. The included fabric drawstring bag matches the backdrop color for easy identification.
Studio-Style Photos in Any Location
X-Drop backdrops come fitted with 5 metal grommets for hanging with the portable X-Drop or X-Drop Pro Backdrop Stand. These aluminum stands assemble quickly and fit in tight spaces.
High-key lighting results in vibrant patterns.
Low-key lighting mutes the background for a softer, barely-there effect.
Control the Background Color Tone
For a darker background, position the backdrop further from your subject and light source. Here, the backdrop was 3', 6' and 10' from the subject.
Vignette the Background
Easily vignette your background with a backlight.
Gel your light source to adjust the hue of your backdrop.
Shape Light with Gobos
Use gobos to create a pattern of light and shadows for a unique looking background.