Photos may include other items sold separately.
Zeppelin Mounting Arm
1425 Holland Road
Maumee OH 43537
Adjust Light Spread and Intensity
- Eliminates need to use multiple stands or boom arms
- Mount a wide variety of lights using Westcott speedrings
- Easily adjust internal light source
- Vary light spread and intensity
- Steel shaft with brushed aluminum mounting brackets
- Extreme durability, yet lightweight for travel
- Padded grip handle
- Maximum Load: 6.0 lbs.
Instant Customizable Lighting
By simply loosening a knob, your light's placement becomes effortlessly adjustable. Find that perfect output and simply tighten the knob to lock your light into place.
Eliminate Excess Arms and Stands
This innovative mounting system requires only a single light stand, speedring, and the Zeppelin deflector plate in combination with your light source, Zeppelin softbox, and mounting bracket. Note: While the Zeppelin Arm was designed to work with most speedrings and photo strobes, due to design differences implemented by various manufacturers, there are occasionally some brands/models that are not fully compatible.
Featuring all-metal arm construction and a comfortable rubber grip, the Zeppelin Mounting Arm has a maximum load of 6 lbs. (2.7 kg) for use with a majority of strobe and continuous light systems
- Max Load Weight
- 6.0 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- Product Dimensions
- 42.0 × 0.5 × 0.5 in. (106.7 × 1.3 × 1.3 cm)
- Item Weight
- 3.2 lbs. (1.5 kg)
- Care Instructions
Still have questions? We're here to provide you with exceptional support before, during, and after a purchase. Whether you need help choosing the right gear for your job or have technical questions, please reach out to us! We’re available from M-F 9am-5pm ET.
- Chat with us using the button in the bottom corner
- Call us at 419-243-7311
- Visit our Contact page