Photos may include other items sold separately.
40-Degree Egg Crate Grid for Apollo Orb (43")
1425 Holland Road
Maumee OH 43537
Uncompromising Light Control
- Further control light spill and flare with your 43" Apollo Orb softbox
- Attaches to softbox instantly with heavy-duty touch fastener
- Can be used with or without the Apollo diffusion panel
- Durable lightweight construction
- Collapses instantly into included case for easy travel and storage
- Must-have softbox accessory for studio photography and filmmaking
Create Separation and Depth
By allowing you to perfectly focus your light source on a defined area, grids are the essential accessory for your hair light or rim light. When modified with a grid and softbox, your light can illuminate your subject from behind without light spilling onto your backdrop to gain stunning dimension and depth in your portraiture.
Westcott 40-degree egg crate grids easily attach to the front of your softbox with ultra-durable hook-and-loop fastener. Apollo softboxes are designed with a recessed edge, giving you the ability to use your diffusion panel and 40-degree grid simultaneously. These soft, compact grids collapse down for storage in an included carry bag.
The Science Behind a 40-Degree Grid
Grids are made up of cells that control off-axis light in 4 directions while still maintaining the soft quality you want from a large light source. By focusing light through a grid, you eliminate both light spill and lens flare simultaneously for precise illumination.
- Grid Angle
- Item Weight
- 0.7 lbs. (0.3 kg)
Still have questions? We're here to provide you with exceptional support before, during, and after a purchase. Whether you need help choosing the right gear for your job or have technical questions, please reach out to us! We’re available from M-F 9am-5pm ET.
- Chat with us using the button in the bottom corner
- Call us at 419-243-7311
- Visit our Contact page